Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

Welcome to the family, Chester!

I have finally returned from another week in Malta. The heat there was unbearable as the island is experiencing a heatwave and so I spent the most of my days with my kindle, reading by the water so that I can dip in and out easily, when I got hot.

However, whilst away on holiday, I saw a post on Facebook, advertising a puppy named Chester who needed rehoming. He's had a bad start in life and has been pushed from pillar to post. He just needed a family who could love him! I asked about him and made the rescue centre aware we were interested and when we returned home, a lady came to ensure the house was suitable for him so he could grow and nurture here.

And yesterday, we took Chester home! He's one years old and is an adorable little thing. Here are some photos we have already taken of him here:

Cleaning his eyes, they get very dirty because of this champagne furry colour!
The day we brought Chester home
He loves chewing a bone
Isn't he adorable, Chester is a Poodle cross Lhasa Apso! He's so bouncy, he's forever wanting to do something! What do you do to keep your pets entertained?

Kirsty

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment