Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

Family holiday to Egypt

So whilst most of you were probably sleeping on Christmas Day, I was on my way to the airport with my family and boyfriend to the airport where, we were flying out to Sharm El Sheikh. We started the morning at six am as we headed towards the Dartford Crossing to get to Gatwick. Whilst en route, we were listening to the radio and decided to call up as they were asking what we were doing whilst listening to the radio at this time. Later on, before meeting someone at the airport to take the car away, we popped open the bubbly!

Christmas Day drinkies with red cups!
Brandon had to get a different plane to us, as by the time he booked, the Monarch airlines flight was too expensive. His flight was delayed and so he got to Egypt a little later than us, but that did not ruin the fun week we were about to have!

The first few days we stayed just by the pool. We were relaxed, drinking cocktails and juices (making use of the all inclusive package we had!)

Brandon and I getting into the pool.
The pool at sunset. My room overlooked the pool and mountains!
The highlight of the holiday definitely was when we went quad biking in the desert. My whole family left at 2.30pm to get into the desert. We went out and then went for Bedouin Tea and carried on biking until the sun set. We did a family selfie with my dad's new selfie stick!
Sitting on the cushions at the Bedouin Tea.
In the desert with the squad!

On numerous evenings, we also made our way down to Naama Bay which had an impeccably good nightlife. It was always buzzing no matter what day we went and they even had Pacha nightclub! Something that caught my eye however, was the stars hanging in the bazaars. They were so magical  that I couldn't help take a photo!

So beautiful with lovely designs!
New Years Eve was quickly approaching and my sister and I were looking forward to the big evening. She bought headband and glasses to wear and we ready when the evening arrived. I wore my two piece, available from Boohoo (in the sale at christmas!) and we made our way to dinner!

New Years Eve!
Unfortunately, on New Years Day, it was our time to leave. We had a great week though and I would love to go back again. Definitely a place to go for the winter sun!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing trip! The stars in the bazaars are gorgeous!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete